Friday, November 25, 2022

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I have studied for two years at the university (without counting the five years that I was at another university) I can tell that I think the curriculum is good, but the teaching methods are not very ok because most of the teachers are not educators, they haven't studied pedagogy or had a diploma course, the majority of the teachers are Ph.D. so they don't explain with the program, they are messy. Regarding technology, some teachers don’t know how to use the projector or don’t receive training.

On the other hand, the workload is heavy, sometimes the teachers send homework and date tests in the same week, which generates stress for me.

I believe that the length of the studies is very long, but it is understandable because my degree belongs in the health area in the main years the university would add more pharmacy courses and reduce the common plan.

The faculty facilities have improved enough but is necessary to repair the infrastructure. The rooms are very small, and in some subjects are too many students (around 240). Secondly, to improve teaching they could divide the students of the class.

The duty for the degree in Chemistry and Pharmacy is very expensive and has increased in value in the last four years.

Finally, regarding the degree, clinical fields are missing, for example participating in individual pharmaceutical visits, reviewing and analyzing patient information and clinical record, their daily evolutions, laboratory tests, and nursing records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I have studied for two years at the university (without counting the five years that I was at another university) I can tell that I think th...