Tuesday, May 10, 2022

English 3, Post 2, 'Why did I choose my major (study program)?'

 When I was a child, I dreamed of becoming a doctor and visiting the patient with my briefcase, and attending without charging money. I when was little, a Christmas, my grandmother gave me a plastic toy doctor kit… I LOVED IT!

In terms of a university, in the year 2013, I studied another career: “Biotechnology Engineering” at the UTEM. My experience in this was very good, I did chemical lessons, I worked for the university, I had good friends, and I learned too much, in special about the molecular area and laboratory. I graduate in biotechnology, but I did not degree, because this was not what I wanted, since always I liked the health area. I worked in different laboratories, but this bored me.

After a vocational crisis, I decided to study again, but a career that I liked in the health area. I applied to the University in “Chemical and Pharmacy” and I was selected by the special admission for graduates (my time spent was not wasted).

Well, my experience at the university has been good, I like to learn, study, and know about the areas of the chemical pharmacy. Only I need to meet new people and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I have studied for two years at the university (without counting the five years that I was at another university) I can tell that I think th...