Wednesday, May 11, 2022

English 3, Post 3, 'My favourite piece of technology'

 My favorite piece of technology is the “Nintendo Switch". This is the best video game console, a console handheld-home hybrid. I can play the games of NES, SNES, and Switch. I like the game “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate”, this is a game of fighting with too many unlockable characters.

I play when I have leisure time. For to play Smash Bros use “analog joysticks”, with this, for example, must be pressed the “X” button to jump, a combination of “B” and “A” buttons for the fighting, and the button "L" as a shield.

I play video games on the Nintendo Switch as a prize, after exam season. This relaxes me!

I recommended it completely, play fighting video games on the console Nintendo Switch helps de-stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I have studied for two years at the university (without counting the five years that I was at another university) I can tell that I think th...