Thursday, September 22, 2022

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit




I wish to travel to England, this is a beautiful Country. I want to know London. I would like to visit Big Ben, the beautiful tower, the big clock. I would like to get on London Eye and observe the river Thames, the houses, and the structures of the sector. Another place that I could want to visit is the Royal Palace, this is the Tower of London.

I would wish to visit the Madame Tussauds Museum and see the worldwide celebrities made of wax, I would like to go to see Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, and Lady Di figures.

Another place that would wish to know is the SEA LIFE London aquarium and go to see, Royal Botanic Garden, Westminster abbey and travel on the Big Bus London.

I do not speak English, but I would like to try to speak and know other people.

I would eat typical England food, for example, England breakfast with beans and sausages; Steak and ale pie; salad and Chocolate - orange torte (yum!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I have studied for two years at the university (without counting the five years that I was at another university) I can tell that I think th...